What made you happy today? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
my teacher using my preferred name
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,364
Reactions Received
41,045
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
238,131
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Someone said to me that it makes them happy that I can smile even early at the morning and when life is hard, too. And that I’m a positive person.
I’m glad people can’t see outside what happens to me inside, cuz I’m literally at my lowest right now.:yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Day1

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what I'm doing in DMs (please don't ask, it's private)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Someone said to me that it makes them happy that I can smile even early at the morning and when life is hard, too. And that I’m a positive person.
I’m glad people can’t see outside what happens to me inside, cuz I’m literally at my lowest right now.:yolk:
I am so sorry Haku, I hope things go up soon.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo and litc
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
My bestie. He and I were just playing games together and talking on discord like we usually do :sadcat: :pepeheart::lovelycooky:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I read on news that the hacker group "anonymous" will be hacking our national TV and broadcasting people's protests instead of the usual bs. Not sure how true it is, I'm anticipating it so hard tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Hurray for making friends!!
I regret not officially becoming friends last year with the nice kid who's from the same state as me and likes Spider-Man too (that made my whole week when she suggested doing a Spider-man final project ngl) and thought I'm smart, at least I have her number:oliviakek:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
'Time To Twice: Cooking Battle' episodes existing which I had forgotten about four days ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Well yesterday I had some really good cake for dessert for today nothing yet 😁
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread