What makes you join an Event? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
1. If I think i can do it, I will enter cuz I wanna have fun :pandahappy:
2. no matter what, if the event has badges or cards or smth as prizes, I am joining and will put in all my to effort to win:uwu:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I don’t join events, I host them :uwu:

But before I was on events team, I would join as many as I could availability wise. I think I only missed one during the time since I became active again.
So much cooler :pepe_cool: :joyslay:

I dont know for sure but I think I joined all since I joined except for Rave.DJ but it got hosted again later which I entered but didnt do great in :haylul: but I had fun so i didnt mind :kokorohappy:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,517
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
So much cooler :pepe_cool: :joyslay:

I dont know for sure but I think I joined all since I joined except for Rave.DJ but it got hosted again later which I entered but didnt do great in :haylul: but I had fun so i didnt mind :kokorohappy:
Rave DJ was not one I excelled in but loved it anyways
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread