- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,952
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
So much coolerI don’t join events, I host them
But before I was on events team, I would join as many as I could availability wise. I think I only missed one during the time since I became active again.
Rave DJ was not one I excelled in but loved it anywaysSo much cooler![]()
I dont know for sure but I think I joined all since I joined except for Rave.DJ but it got hosted again later which I entered but didnt do great inbut I had fun so i didnt mind
![]()
Its hard to find 2 good songs to put togetherRave DJ was not one I excelled in but loved it anyways