What Month Were You Born In? (1 Viewer)

Which month were you born in?

  • January

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • February

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • March

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • April

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • May

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • June

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • July

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • August

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • September

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • October

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • November

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • December

    Votes: 6 14.0%

  • Total voters
    43

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was born in May
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It's okay, I'm still waiting for any fellow April people to show up :pandasad:
cough @Sory cough
April baby here. Me and my prince also share the same birthday, except I’m his Noona by one year and i am the daddy in this relationship :llama_thug:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
April baby here. Me and my prince also share the same birthday, except I’m his Noona by one year also is the daddy in this relationship :llama_thug:
I still think it's crazy that my princess and I share the same birthday
Also true
And true
I stand by the 10/10 daddy score lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
April baby here. Me and my prince also share the same birthday, except I’m his Noona by one year and i am the daddy in this relationship :llama_thug:
I still think it's crazy that my princess and I share the same birthday
Also true
And true
I stand by the 10/10 daddy score lol
Nothing is as cool as sharing your birthday with Taeyang of Big Bang :llama_thug::maheart::dab:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread