Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 21 February 2019 #1 What month were you born in? I was born in April! Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, taemkitten, Neckologist and 13 others
Discipline Together, Just be joyful tonight. . Joined 29 October 2018 Messages 1,467 Reactions Received 6,252 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Neckologist 21 February 2019 #2 September babies >>>>> I don’t make the rules Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, taemkitten, Neckologist and 10 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 21 February 2019 #3 I was born in June. Reactions: taemkitten, Neckologist, Discipline and 9 others
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 21 February 2019 #4 October baby here