What Movie did you watch recently? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have never seen those :jisoosmh:

and damn surprised you saw Dirty Dancing and Grease.
Idk if I told you but I was at the Dirty Dancing Musical this year with my mother ( my stepdad gifted us that on new years eve)
I've seen a lot of movies in general, just very few Netflix originals :jisoosmh:
I should do a movie session with you someday :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've seen a lot of movies in general, just very few Netflix originals :jisoosmh:
I should do a movie session with you someday :susPepe:
I know :jisoosmh: you gotta watch some netflix originals

and yes we should:susPepe: it would be fun with you
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Last night watch Howl's Moving Castle for like the bazillion time. Lost count of how many time I watch that movie.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male


Fist Fight

Huh it has some questionable decisions, but I think the most important stuff are delivered.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have no idea :lisalaugh: I don’t watch movies very often.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think the last movie I watched was Belle because Hunter Schafer voiced someone in it lolol. It was okay, the music and the art was really nice, but the story line was kind of bland.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread