What Movie did you watch recently? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My TCC loving ass watched Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile just a few days ago.
I really enjoyed it. The actors really did amazing.
I couln't imagine Zac Efron as Bundy but he did quite good ( though he is too handsom for the role).
Lili Collins was just on another level and Kaya Scodelario was killing it and showed off yet again how talented she is.

What Movie did you all watch last?​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I really don't remember :wimwim:
like really, I don't watch movies very often so I can't even remember which one was the last one I watched:nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really don't remember :wimwim:
like really, I don't watch movies very often so I can't even remember which one was the last one I watched:nekosweat:
same. I tend to watch mostely series but netlfix does sometimes offer some good movies and I rewatch certain ones like Clueless quite alot
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
same. I tend to watch mostely series but netlfix does sometimes offer some good movies and I rewatch certain ones like Clueless quite alot
Netflix has good movie options indeed :maheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Netflix has good movie options indeed :maheart:
that's what I love about netflix :maheart: the selection is just the best. At least when you compare to amazon prime :umjicry: still waiting for the day Hulu comes to germany and when Disney's streaming server goes online
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
that's what I love about netflix :maheart: the selection is just the best. At least when you compare to amazon prime :umjicry: still waiting for the day Hulu comes to germany and when Disney's streaming server goes online
Netflix has too many good shows
I'd like Disney on Netflix :wimwim:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Netflix has too many good shows
I'd like Disney on Netflix :wimwim:
yeah I don't really want to spend more money :wimwim:
though honestly I still enjoy some disney and alot of stuff will get pulled from netflix so content defently will be different
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah I don't really want to spend more money :wimwim:
though honestly I still enjoy some disney and alot of stuff will get pulled from netflix so content defently will be different
Same... I don't have time to watch content on more paltforms I paid for HBO 3 months to realize that I didn't watch anything...
And yeah, I still enjoy Disney too... and Friends and more things will say bye to Netflix :yolk:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Same... I don't have time to watch content on more paltforms I paid for HBO 3 months to realize that I didn't watch anything...
And yeah, I still enjoy Disney too... and Friends and more things will say bye to Netflix :yolk:
yeah it's lowkey unneccessary to have more. But then there are things exclusivly on Amazon Prime which is why I still got it. Like in germany Lucifer is still only on Amazon despite the 4th Season being produced by Netlfix since they bought the rights to the show.

I love Disney. I literally watched Desendents 3 just recently too :maheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah it's lowkey unneccessary to have more. But then there are things exclusivly on Amazon Prime which is why I still got it. Like in germany Lucifer is still only on Amazon despite the 4th Season being produced by Netlfix since they bought the rights to the show.

I love Disney. I literally watched Desendents 3 just recently too :maheart:
really? all 4 seasons are available on Netflix here :nekosweat:
I'm a Disney old movies trash :wimwim:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
really? all 4 seasons are available on Netflix here :nekosweat:
I'm a Disney old movies trash :wimwim:
yeah it always was on Amazon Prime here with Ads and stuff so it still is only on Amazon here.

I do love the old ones too :maheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah it always was on Amazon Prime here with Ads and stuff so it still is only on Amazon here.

I do love the old ones too :maheart:
Too bad I don't watch Lucifer, otherwise I'd stream a netflix party with you :maheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Too bad I don't watch Lucifer, otherwise I'd stream a netflix party with you :maheart:
:sanapray: I already watched everything so far anyway. Lucifer is such a good show. The reason for my nickname Lucifer Morningstar before was the show after all.


 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:sanapray: I already watched everything so far anyway. Lucifer is such a good show. The reason for my nickname Lucifer Morningstar before was the show after all.


I watched a few episodes when it came out, but I didn't get the hype :yolk:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I watched a few episodes when it came out, but I didn't get the hype :yolk:
It really deserves the hype. There is so much wit in it, you feel for the character and the cinematography is lovely
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I watched a few episodes when it came out, but I didn't get the hype :yolk:
Same lol.
Especially as a fan of the comic book and his character from literature/religion in general, I felt they did him dirty so after a few episodes I checked out :yolk:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It really deserves the hype. There is so much wit in it, you feel for the character and the cinematography is lovely
I don't know, it didn't click with me :yolk: I don't know why...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Same lol.
Especially as a fan of the comic book and his character from literature/religion in general, I felt they did him dirty so after a few episodes I checked out :yolk:
So Lucifer is not for Norocs:yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread