- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I don't believe i have ever used a movie quote ever in my life
That sleepaway camp one is gold lmao"You go Glen Coco" - Mean Girls
"Eat sh*t and live, Bill!" - Sleepaway Camp
"Who threw the cupcake? Honestly!" - Austin Powers (can't remember which one)
"My mummy is my best friend" - Spiceworld: The Movie
"There goes your social life" - Clueless
"Run like the wind Bullseye!" - Toy Story
These are the only ones coming to mind right now but I'm sure there's probably more.
Have you seen the movie?That sleepaway camp one is gold lmao
You can remember alot!!"You go Glen Coco" - Mean Girls
"Eat sh*t and live, Bill!" - Sleepaway Camp
"Who threw the cupcake? Honestly!" - Austin Powers (can't remember which one)
"My mummy is my best friend" - Spiceworld: The Movie
"There goes your social life" - Clueless
"Run like the wind Bullseye!" - Toy Story
These are the only ones coming to mind right now but I'm sure there's probably more.
Ohhh"un sorcier n'est jamais en retard, ni en avance. il arrive précisément quand il veut."
basically, a wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. it just sounds more ominous and/or hot in french![]()
yea lol it's the epitome of late 1900s slasher filmsHave you seen the movie?
One of my fave movie genres, I was so sad when they pushed back the Halloween sequel this year! The last one was SO GOOD even my mum liked it!yea lol it's the epitome of late 1900s slasher films
It's really good! I still have yet to watch the last one tho haha, i haven't watched good horror films in agesOne of my fave movie genres, I was so sad when they pushed back the Halloween sequel this year! The last one was SO GOOD even my mum liked it!
I would recommend the Babysitter on Netflix, it's more of a comedy but it's a horror/slasher movie too, the sequel just came out a couple of weeks ago!It's really good! I still have yet to watch the last one tho haha, i haven't watched good horror films in ages
Ooh, I'l definitely check it out! I've heard of it, but never had the chance to see it.I would recommend the Babysitter on Netflix, it's more of a comedy but it's a horror/slasher movie too, the sequel just came out a couple of weeks ago!