what new- =-) (1 Viewer)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Xlov to an extent
ykw valid i lowkey waited for them to make a couple of songs befote i knew if i liked em or not
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Baby DONT Cry, A20 May, GIRLSET, and AtHeart are my big ones! In roughly that order too.

I'm also interested in keeping an eye on AMPERS&ONE, idntt, and Junhee (soloist).
ohhh i heard of baby no cry they look intresting also i thought A20 may was cpop or was i wrong also i loveeee girlset cant wait to see what the future holds for them AMPER&ONE also seems like a fun group
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
from boys planet i was in love w them so when i heard ab them pre-debut had to stan xlov , more groups r H2H, fifty fifty bc after cupid I had to disappear, Unis,ADP for a short period of time, I got back into Itzy, cortis,meovv,say my name,nexz,kickflip,xdinary heros, girlset, AHOF, ifeye, Tws, and wayyyyy more I would say babymon but ive been into them from debut
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ykw reallllll anf omggg how was thatttt
it was amazeballs! it was also Yunseo's bday show, too, so we had a segment of the concert where we all sang happy birthday (in English, ofc). he said it made his night! I didn't get any merch bc they were sold out by the end of the show, but omg I got some FIRE pics and vids! My only complaint was that it wasn't long enough lol but then, they don't have that much material to begin with, either.
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,451
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,948
Gender
Male
WiTCHX: They released only three songs so far but they survived 2025. I have hope. :sanapray:



ChRocktikal: I already stan them. They didn't release one note so far. I don't know how they will sound. But I rely on queen Wolfie! :siyeonwhat:




Gyubin: My most favorite K-Pop soloist discovery since AleXa. :sakUwu:

 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
good haven't seen you in a while
How were your Xmas and New Year breaks my friend?
Yeah, stuff came up. I wasn't well mentally or physically but was very busy. My aunt and cousin visited America. How about you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
from boys planet i was in love w them so when i heard ab them pre-debut had to stan xlov , more groups r H2H, fifty fifty bc after cupid I had to disappear, Unis,ADP for a short period of time, I got back into Itzy, cortis,meovv,say my name,nexz,kickflip,xdinary heros, girlset, AHOF, ifeye, Tws, and wayyyyy more I would say babymon but ive been into them from debut
BP999 stole my heart all the boys were so loveable i cant wait 4 ALD1 and thei chinese counter part i just hope they wont be mistreated but yesss xlov is soo goodddd ADP couldve been soo good but yk reasons... im so happy that ppl r coming back to itzy they have my heart but danggggg u got a whole list but we stan alot of the same groups!!
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
it was amazeballs! it was also Yunseo's bday show, too, so we had a segment of the concert where we all sang happy birthday (in English, ofc). he said it made his night! I didn't get any merch bc they were sold out by the end of the show, but omg I got some FIRE pics and vids! My only complaint was that it wasn't long enough lol but then, they don't have that much material to begin with, either.
that sounds so lovely!! did u ever post the photos or vids here?
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
WiTCHX: They released only three songs so far but they survived 2025. I have hope. :sanapray:



ChRocktikal: I already stan them. They didn't release one note so far. I don't know how they will sound. But I rely on queen Wolfie! :siyeonwhat:




Gyubin: My most favorite K-Pop soloist discovery since AleXa. :sakUwu:

im sure they will have more bops in the future!!
hopefully good i hate when i hear a snippet and im like it sounds good but then when it comes out im like errrr..
thats niceee i dont see tm ppl talk about soloist!! they deserve more love
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,451
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,948
Gender
Male
:passcodea::passcodea: I never imagiend you'd be the type of a person to stand a group wtihout knowing them :pandarolleyes:
Siyeon was the member who supported the Rock/Metal vibes in Dreamcatcher's signature sound the most and she's one of the best female vocalists in K-Pop.
What could go wrong? :rosedance:
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
what got u into them also lovely lineup
I liked DSB because of be ambitious and joker and over time I listened to more music
Xdinary Heroes was music and JooJoo being HOT
Then KIIRAS was just me randomly getting their bang bang mv recommended to me and I became a fan
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread