what new- =-) (1 Viewer)

Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
what got u into them also lovely lineup
I liked DSB because of be ambitious and joker and over time I listened to more music
Xdinary Heroes was music and JooJoo being HOT
Then KIIRAS was just me randomly getting their bang bang mv recommended to me and I became a fan
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I liked DSB because of be ambitious and joker and over time I listened to more music
Xdinary Heroes was music and JooJoo being HOT
Then KIIRAS was just me randomly getting their bang bang mv recommended to me and I became a fan
oh yeah ive heard of those a friend reccomeneded me their songs
ykw valid he is esp his long hair
ohhh i see!!
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
IK I TOLD MYSELF NOT TO GET INTO ANY GROUPS BUT LEMME MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR LNGSHOT
real sometimes u gotta break em lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: sooya_
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
BP999 stole my heart all the boys were so loveable i cant wait 4 ALD1 and thei chinese counter part i just hope they wont be mistreated but yesss xlov is soo goodddd ADP couldve been soo good but yk reasons... im so happy that ppl r coming back to itzy they have my heart but danggggg u got a whole list but we stan alot of the same groups!!
Yes omg at first I was so into the idea of the ADP tarzzan was my bias and then boom… the whole kpop community hates them 😭😭
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Yes omg at first I was so into the idea of the ADP tarzzan was my bias and then boom… the whole kpop community hates them 😭😭
tbf the community he offended has the right to not like them i like some of their music but sometimes their actions rub me the wrong way
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
tbf the community he offended has the right to not like them i like some of their music but sometimes their actions rub me the wrong way
Oh yh ik he offended me too at first I js thought he was like wearing braids in admiration like of the style and then the video from that show or wtv dropped 😭😭 As a part of the community I could no longer defend him
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Oh yh ik he offended me too at first I js thought he was like wearing braids in admiration like of the style and then the video from that show or wtv dropped 😭😭 As a part of the community I could no longer defend him
makes sense i just fr hope they get their act together bc they couldve benn biiggggg
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,451
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,948
Gender
Male
:passcodea: I don't understand, did she leave Dreamcatcher?
More precise: Dreamcatcher left us. :joshmeh:

Siyeon is still under contract at Dreamcatcher company as a soloist. But I wouldn't bet that Dreamcatcher still exist.

Handong went back to China and debuted as a soloist there. Dami had her solo debut too. AFAIK she also wanted to work as a producer when she left Dreamcatcher. Gahyun started an acting career. JiU, SuA, Yoohyeon continued as subunit UAU but without Dreamcatcher's Rock signature sound. I'm not sure if Siyeon would join their group.
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,145
Reactions Received
98,961
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,031
Ship
Wreck
More precise: Dreamcatcher left us. :joshmeh:

Siyeon is still under contract at Dreamcatcher company as a soloist. But I wouldn't bet that Dreamcatcher still exist.

Handong went back to China and debuted as a soloist there. Dami had her solo debut too. AFAIK she also wanted to work as a producer when she left Dreamcatcher. Gahyun started an acting career. JiU, SuA, Yoohyeon continued as subunit UAU but without Dreamcatcher's Rock signature sound. I'm not sure if Siyeon would join their group.
:passcodea: :passcodea: :passcodea: no way, I had no idea this happend!

I saw the subunit, but did not think much of it or that it has implications.. so Siyoen is still in the same company as the other 3 but did not join their new group but instead is making a new group now.. with who??
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
makes sense i just fr hope they get their act together bc they couldve benn biiggggg
Yes omgggg I was so ready to buy albums, if only they didn’t ruin it w Tarzzan and lowkey Annie a lil bit
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,451
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,948
Gender
Male
:passcodea: :passcodea: :passcodea: no way, I had no idea this happend!

I saw the subunit, but did not think much of it or that it has implications.. so Siyoen is still in the same company as the other 3 but did not join their new group but instead is making a new group now.. with who??
Band, not group.



There are English subtitles.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,451
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,948
Gender
Male
:passcodea: oh I see now, hopefully they can bring the sound you are looking for :sanapray:
I hope for the old Rock and Metal vibes that brought me to Dreamcatcher. In the interview Siyeon says there's only one 'gentle' song on the album, so we may even get a pure Rock album.

I'm a Metal, Rock, and K-Pop fan. I like good Metal/Rock songs and good K-Pop songs, especially the more powerful ones. UAU isn't a bad group or subunit but their songs were a bit too 'tame' for me so far.

By the way, it's interesting that two of Siyeon's band members mentioned in the interview that they didn't know her before. Either Dreamcatcher is still not very well known in South Korea or these guys didn't listen to K-Pop or at least K-Pop girl groups before.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
real sometimes u gotta break em lol
I'm hoping I can keep this " diet" up, but I guess the kpop industry will keep " feeding" us some new groups that we wanna Stan :pandashrug:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,145
Reactions Received
98,961
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,031
Ship
Wreck
I hope for the old Rock and Metal vibes that brought me to Dreamcatcher. In the interview Siyeon says there's only one 'gentle' song on the album, so we may even get a pure Rock album.

I'm a Metal, Rock, and K-Pop fan. I like good Metal/Rock songs and good K-Pop songs, especially the more powerful ones. UAU isn't a bad group or subunit but their songs were a bit too 'tame' for me so far.

By the way, it's interesting that two of Siyeon's band members mentioned in the interview that they didn't know her before. Either Dreamcatcher is still not very well known in South Korea or these guys didn't listen to K-Pop or at least K-Pop girl groups before.
yeah I think it's easy to overesimate how popular most kpop groups are outside of kpop fandoms :llama_blush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread