What other type of forums do you visit? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I got banned from DenofAngels but I still visit it :(
And you can find me on r/LoveNikki and r/bjd , I also mod r/BernadetteBanner
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Lets see... I lurk on reddit.. But never put in the effort to log on or comment... I would be most likely to frequent an anime/manga forum site over a gaming site.

On a gaming site, I'd end up being told by elitists that I'm gaming wrong... And we all know Elitism only works if you have a whisky in one hand and Chopin playing in the background while wearing a three-pieced suit.

Also there are people I spend talking about anime with for hours at a stretch. Games? Not so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and SHlNEE
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Is anyone surprised
I will have you know that DenofAngels is just infamously ban happy and I hadn’t even commented yet! Now I have to wait two years to make a new account because of bully mods

edit:spelling
 
Last edited:
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I will have you know that DenofAngles is just infamously ban happy and I hadn’t even commented yet! Now I have to wait two years to make a new account because of bully mods
Two years... That seems a bit excessive.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I will have you know that DenofAngles is just infamously ban happy and I hadn’t even commented yet! Now I have to wait two years to make a new account because of bully mods
how do you even get banned without saying anything

damn

:wimwim:

did you look at them funny
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
how do you even get banned without saying anything

damn

:wimwim:

did you look at them funny
they thought i made multiple accounts when really its just the fact that my sister and i live in the same house >:(
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
they thought i made multiple accounts when really its just the fact that my sister and i live in the same house >:(
oh wow how dare multiple people in the same house have similar interests
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread