I thought Dingga was a better song than Aya
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,271 Reactions Received 76,674 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,950 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 19 January 2021 #1 I thought Dingga was a better song than Aya Reactions: mysteric, RandAlThor, Yili and 4 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,391 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 19 January 2021 #2 Tiger Inside was better than One Reactions: RandAlThor, Yili, PrideInBaek and 3 others
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 19 January 2021 #3 I agree with you Reactions: RandAlThor and Abeamus
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 19 January 2021 #4 Vikki said: Tiger Inside was better than One Click to expand... I agree Reactions: RandAlThor, Abeamus and Ahsoka
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 19 January 2021 #5 I can’t think about any right now but I agree with the ones you listed so far. Reactions: RandAlThor and Abeamus
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 19 January 2021 #6 Vikki said: Tiger Inside was better than One Click to expand... Dis bish gets it. Reactions: RandAlThor, Abeamus and Ahsoka
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 19 January 2021 #7 I agree about Dingga and Aya though I like Aya. I prefer Black Swan to ON. Unpopular opinion : i prefer How you like that to Lovesick girls. Reactions: RandAlThor and Abeamus
I agree about Dingga and Aya though I like Aya. I prefer Black Swan to ON. Unpopular opinion : i prefer How you like that to Lovesick girls.
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 19 January 2021 #8 MAMA is an amazing debut song but What is love? was better. Reactions: RandAlThor and Abeamus
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,497 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 19 January 2021 #9 Party about the same with lionheart but, over you think . i know there is something out there. Usually when the pre release is a better fitting concept. Reactions: Abeamus
Party about the same with lionheart but, over you think . i know there is something out there. Usually when the pre release is a better fitting concept.