What rare sight have you seen recently that’s common in other countries? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I went to a store today and the cashier was sitting. :hayshook: That doesn’t happen around here. Also I’m not shaming the cashier ofc it’s just not something I’m used to. If anything I think cashiers should be allowed to sit if they want all the time
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,529
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I went to a store today and the cashier was sitting. :hayshook: That doesn’t happen around here. Also I’m not shaming the cashier ofc it’s just not something I’m used to. If anything I think cashiers should be allowed to sit if they want all the time
That’s pretty rare here too. It’s often seen as “lazy” if people sit while on the job here, which really isn’t fair because there is a multitude of reasons why someone would need to sit, it doesn’t affect their performance as a cashier.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That’s pretty rare here too. It’s often seen as “lazy” if people sit while on the job here, which really isn’t fair because there is a multitude of reasons why someone would need to sit, it doesn’t affect their performance as a cashier.
I think the only other time I’ve seen a cashier sit in the us was my coworker who had an ankle injury. Short of that I don’t think many bosses will accept sitting :dubueh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,529
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I think the only other time I’ve seen a cashier sit in the us was my coworker who had an ankle injury. Short of that I don’t think many bosses will accept sitting :dubueh:
Sometimes even injury is not a good enough “excuse” :teatea: (not my opinion)
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sometimes even injury is not a good enough “excuse” :teatea: (not my opinion)
How dare you not want to stand on one leg for 8 hours! :pandacop:
 
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri and athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread