- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,399
- Reactions Received
- 151,414
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
That’s pretty rare here too. It’s often seen as “lazy” if people sit while on the job here, which really isn’t fair because there is a multitude of reasons why someone would need to sit, it doesn’t affect their performance as a cashier.I went to a store today and the cashier was sitting.That doesn’t happen around here. Also I’m not shaming the cashier ofc it’s just not something I’m used to. If anything I think cashiers should be allowed to sit if they want all the time
I think the only other time I’ve seen a cashier sit in the us was my coworker who had an ankle injury. Short of that I don’t think many bosses will accept sittingThat’s pretty rare here too. It’s often seen as “lazy” if people sit while on the job here, which really isn’t fair because there is a multitude of reasons why someone would need to sit, it doesn’t affect their performance as a cashier.
Sometimes even injury is not a good enough “excuse”I think the only other time I’ve seen a cashier sit in the us was my coworker who had an ankle injury. Short of that I don’t think many bosses will accept sitting![]()
How dare you not want to stand on one leg for 8 hours!Sometimes even injury is not a good enough “excuse”(not my opinion)