What Route Do You Think Oh My Girl Should Take With Their Next Release? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I feel like they have more options since the two songs did really well from this comeback are not similar at all
-
Nonstop


Dolphin

-
What do you think they should comeback with? What do you want to comeback with?​
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I think it depends on when they comeback since for Autumn/Winter I feel like their fantasy concept could do well but when Oh My Girl had their comeback last year then their next comeback was Summer which if that'd happen then I think they'd wanna do something similar to Nonstop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I think it depends on when they comeback since for Autumn/Winter I feel like their fantasy concept could do well but when Oh My Girl had their comeback last year then their next comeback was Summer which if that'd happen then I think they'd wanna do something similar to Nonstop.
Yeah I don't think they'll wait that long for a comeback but hopefully, they don't comeback with Nonstop 2.0.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I don't think they'll wait that long for a comeback but hopefully, they don't comeback with Nonstop 2.0.
Yeah while Oh My Girl tend to be good with making sure their songs have an identity this does feel like an area they need to be careful with what they go with next
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I want their old songs
They had the generic cute thing but made it unique with their background music
they had something that worked. Many people seemed to like Nonstop but lots of people who loved their old stuff didn't like it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I want their old songs
They had the generic cute thing but made it unique with their background music
they had something that worked. Many people seemed to like Nonstop but lots of people who loved their old stuff didn't like it
I think Nonstop was pretty on brand though? They had songs like Liar Liar, Coloring Book, Aing, Bungee and Tropical Love before
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I think Nonstop was pretty on brand though? They had songs like Liar Liar, Coloring Book, Aing, Bungee and Tropical Love before
Nah it was not cute as their usual stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkyoda47

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really want a fantasy concept again. It's about time they comeback with that style again.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread