What should i add to my kpop 2019 playlist? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was going to do thread for 4k post, but the morning was quite crazy... I guess kpop in general is getting bit crazy. Despite, there is still lot of songs releases and I think I missed most of them.

What should I at least give a try? Both titles and Bsides welcomed.

I have check Blackpink and Bom already.




Tags to my threads;
@Ozymandias (good luck if u want to try too if ur suggestions end up in the list) :sakUwu:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ASTRO's "All Light" album - specifically "Bloom" and "Moonwalk"
Taemin's WANT album - specifically "Shadow"
Key's "I Wanna Be"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread