TV What shows are y'all into ? (2 Viewers)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I'm only watching arthdal chronicle and designated survivor atm, you should try out arthdal, jisoo will be in it at later episodes.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I like psychological thrillers and crime procedural shows a lot so my all time favorite would have to be Criminal Minds(the original one). Coincidence or not, I like many shows from OCN and TVN.

But currently I am into two Thai dramas : Love beyond frontier and Theory of Love.
I've been getting into Sabrina on Netflix as well but I've barely started watching it.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
well mainly anime. and right now the only k-drama I am watching is Arthdal Chronicles.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m watching a lot of tv shows. Some of my favorites are/were: GOT, American horror story, Black mirror, Reign, La casa de papel, Skins, Skam, Stranger things, Friends.
I’m currently watching Arthdal chronicles, The society, Deadly class and Friends.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Generally documentaries or dramas with crass, sarcastic female leads
Currently binge watching Jessica Jones since the last season comes out tomorrow
 
Joined
6 June 2019
Messages
38
Reactions Received
112
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really like " The Great Queen Seondeok".

It's epic, sad, beautiful and full of great characters.
My favorite Sageuk. :pikahappy:

43490


I also like "My Mister" and "SKY Castle".

When it comes to new korean dramas I really like "Extraordinary You" a lot.
It's something new and interesting.

What would happen if you would find out that you're not only living inside a comic-book but are just an Extra too instead of being the Main Character?

43491
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread