What song always makes you feel like summer's really here? (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,132
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,407
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo


This one the most for me personally due to me playing it a lot during summer when it was released.




I also was thinking of F(x) with "Hot summer" instantly as soon I saw it was about Kpop songs lol.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: centen and Pirioca

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
b1a4 solo day mention i agree

i spammed this song so much on my walks to work the summer when it came out i cant not associate it with the summer heat, literally a perfect song to start the season
I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU

I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!!
:ak_chaeshout:
:ak_chaeshout:
:ak_chaeshout:
:ak_chaeshout:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,632
Reactions Received
18,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,416
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
given that our summers are in Decemberish

When Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You is back on the radio lol
It's so sad that you don't get fun summer bops when the weather calls for it!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread