- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Tf is thatAccio but it's playing out loud too so![]()
A song by Berry Good. Come on lex you're supposed to be the one who likes girl groupsTf is that![]()
What makes it even worse is that I liked Berry Good and don't remember that songA song by Berry Good. Come on lex you're supposed to be the one who likes girl groups![]()
If it makes you feel better it’s the only song by them I know so it’s not like I’m sitting on mountains of knowledgeWhat makes it even worse is that I liked Berry Good and don't remember that song![]()
Much betterIf it makes you feel better it’s the only song by them I know so it’s not like I’m sitting on mountains of knowledge![]()
yup same... I'm super busy this weekend, but one thing is for sure, in the back of my mind I AM is playingMine is this and it will not go away
Accio but it's playing out loud too so![]()
I do not know much of their songs either, but I love Accio!!What makes it even worse is that I liked Berry Good and don't remember that song![]()
It's not a bad song... but it's also not a good song.
I'm trying to convince myself that it's a good song
![]()