What song is playing in your head right now? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
A song by Berry Good. Come on lex you're supposed to be the one who likes girl groups :rosesmug:
What makes it even worse is that I liked Berry Good and don't remember that song :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What makes it even worse is that I liked Berry Good and don't remember that song :wimwim:
If it makes you feel better it’s the only song by them I know so it’s not like I’m sitting on mountains of knowledge :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and lexus
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I have Candy by NCT Dream stuck in my head, I listened to it too much lol.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Believe me - Fort Minor
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread