What song would u like ur fav to cover (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
because I really love this cover by ACE, I´d love to hear Day6 or / and Yongguk doing it

 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
because I really love this cover by ACE, I´d love to hear Day6 or / and Yongguk doing it

Apparently already happened!



Only Sungjin and Wonpil though :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
GOT7 do Boss, Jinyoung already said he wishes it was their song or smth.

I also wanna see GOT7 do Youngblood (5SOS) or like just for kicks Be Natural, Bam and Yug :haylul: like the one seulrene did predebut
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread