if u could decide :dubuthink:
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 May 2021 #1 if u could decide Reactions: Abeamus, Willow and brekker
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 8 May 2021 #2 because I really love this cover by ACE, I´d love to hear Day6 or / and Yongguk doing it Reactions: blueberries
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 May 2021 #3 brekker said: because I really love this cover by ACE, I´d love to hear Day6 or / and Yongguk doing it Click to expand... Apparently already happened! Only Sungjin and Wonpil though :) Reactions: brekker and Willow
brekker said: because I really love this cover by ACE, I´d love to hear Day6 or / and Yongguk doing it Click to expand... Apparently already happened! Only Sungjin and Wonpil though :)
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 May 2021 #4 I went with P!nks What about us in the end cause I love the lyrics
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 10 May 2021 #5 GOT7 do Boss, Jinyoung already said he wishes it was their song or smth. I also wanna see GOT7 do Youngblood (5SOS) or like just for kicks Be Natural, Bam and Yug like the one seulrene did predebut
GOT7 do Boss, Jinyoung already said he wishes it was their song or smth. I also wanna see GOT7 do Youngblood (5SOS) or like just for kicks Be Natural, Bam and Yug like the one seulrene did predebut
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,208 Reactions Received 76,667 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,597 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 10 May 2021 #6 Just singing their own songs would be enough for me