What songs did you not know before hearing a cover of it? (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck


I never watched Show Me The Money but I love this song. I can thank Kotone, Jiao and Chaeyun from GP999 for this!

Here's the version I heard first:


I loved Kotone's shade about screentime and Jiao did amazing for never rapping before and having stomach problems
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I love this song so much!! The ultimate halloween song!
I'm still crying over the fact that it isn't on Spotify ahahaha it's one of my favourite kpop halloween covers
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Thanks to Jangjun:sanapray:




Also seonho gaying over guanlin lead me know into troublemaker




Ooh this ver too!! Wanna one remake it like their song!!

There are more for sure:dubuthink::dubuthink:

But I cant process it rn
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him


This is probably one of my fav JY Park songs and I only found out about it after Yugyeom sang it. He did a great job :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
This

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread