What songs do you like from groups that you dislike? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Lol
None, once i dislike a group nothing they do exists musically.
What does exist are the stats group x sells this many albums ect.

I do like lots of songs by group i do not stan, but that is a far cry from dislike.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
There aren't groups I dislike tho. Does it count if I don't stan? If it does, then: anpanman, don't leave me, whiplash, chain and wakey wakey
I don’t dislike any group too but sometimes I dislike their music.

GOT7 : I love If you do, Just right, Hard carry, miracle and Lullaby

IKon: Killing me, Apology, love scenario, Hug me

Astro : All night

Suju : Mamacita, Lo siento, Sorry Sorry

NCT : Boss and Limitless
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread