What songs do you use when trying to get someone into kpop? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I've never actually tried getting anyone into kpop, so I have no idea :'(

But one of my friends did send me a BTS song (of course they did) and asked me if this was the stuff I liked (;-;) , and I'm pretty sure she's into bts now 🤔
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I've never actually tried getting anyone into kpop, so I have no idea :'(

But one of my friends did send me a BTS song (of course they did) and asked me if this was the stuff I liked (;-;) , and I'm pretty sure she's into bts now 🤔
You sure it wasn't secretly @Pigeon?
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I am the worst representative of "getting people into K-Pop," but in my defense-- well, nevermind.


ngl, I showed this one because I thought it was hilarious... But K-pop fans see hilarious in a different way than non-K-Pop fans sometimes w/ re: to kpop videos ---____---


My cousins didn't even know what to think of this.


If I get anyone into K-pop today, it will be pure happenstance of "my car, my music choices" and something sticking.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You go from 100-0 in a second :llama_noooo:
gotta show that kpop is diverse, one second its dark and the next it's happy. also both of these songs are really catchy, I've shown my friend pwf and she really liked it. and boy with luv is catchy pop music and well who doesnt like that? people with no taste that's who!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread