What sports do you do ? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I attempted to do soccer last semester, but I couldn't because I broke my leg falling out of a tree.:pandarolleyes: I'm probably taking dance or aerial yoga next year.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Do Air Hockey, Darts, and/or bowling count? 😅 😁 🤣😅... Because I did those in abundance in my youth.. and some more recently.

In all seriousness, I did play basketball in 4th or 5th grade. I don't quite remember. I think it was 4th. I was "good" enough to get on the team, but didn't really play that big a role. Just one of the nameless figures who guards.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't do any and I never really did (cuz I did p.e in school but never dedicated any time to sports outside of that) but there were still a few sports that I enjoyed doing that I might still be doing if I wasn't lazy af like badminton or basketball, those were fun~
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
[error]
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dance (I have been dancing since I was 2)
Basketball ( I don't play it often now unless my friends invited me)
Soccer
Ice skating
Horseback
Archery
Gymnastic
Tennis
Karate
Aikido
Taekwondo
Kendo
Fencing
Yoga
Ariel Yoga
Pilates
Kickboxing (I just started recently)
Indoor rock climbing (I went one time cuz my friend made me and I really enjoy it despite my fear of height and now I do it pretty often)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I did basketball for a while in middle school/junior high. Right now, just ice skating on my own time. Whenever it finally gets snowy here..
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I did dance for years. even was in competitions. nowadays I do nothing lf just do some cardio of yoga if I feel up go it
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Swimming and Tennis are my main sports. But I used to be on the football and cricket team at school. I've grown out of practice for football and I haven't played cricket in years.

I enjoy Badminton, Netball and Rounders at school though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread