What subject are/were you the worst at? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
History. I just couldn't keep all those dates and names straight in my head it's just not a fun time for me. The most I retained was in regards to segregation and integration.

I got to space out in math because I was good in it.
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Geography, history n biology. I think i flunked tat last or almost cos i was so disinterested/bored by it. I did pick up somewat by the finals, i think. But school history n geography i was bad at all the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Math. I always end up getting a B.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread