What Surprisingly made You Emotional? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am reading like a series of short stories right now an anthology if you will.
And I never expect short stories to get a reaction out of me.
But this one short story in the novel about a young black teen's relationship with God
and how it's been muddied by her mother's hypocritical actions and how she has a hard time
feeling some sort of love for herself?

To put it simply I cried. I wasn't expecting it.
But damn that narrator for the audiobook did a great job
and so did the author at making that a really emotional short story.

But what about you?​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
nothing
I'm very emotional and will cry at the drop of a hat over nearly anything
Awww you're a sensitive soul I just want to wrap you up in a blanket!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
When Wendy came back, I normally don't cry like that but seeing her back on that stage made me shed some tears
Good answer this is wholesome content we LOVE to see.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Um, just once I was talking to someone about a guy I got over. I didn't understand why I was crying because I know I made the right choice in dropping him.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Um, just once I was talking to someone about a guy I got over. I didn't understand why I was crying because I know I made the right choice in dropping him.
That shit is still hard though.
 
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I cry pretty easily, so it doesn't take to bring me to tears.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread