Sensitive What the ACTUAL fock (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
PEOPLE ARE WISHING LEE SEUNGRI A HAPPY BDAY ON TWITTER...


WWWWHHHHATTTTTT

@VIP​
 
Last edited:
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
i have no context what is happening
Tons of people are telling Seungri happy birthday. For reference he was one of the idols behind the "burning sun" scandal and not too long ago got out of jail.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
This is coming from an former Seungri Stan when I say this....

To those doing this
Like I'm a original v.i.p. But I DO NOT even acknowledge him. OT4.
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i dont know what the burning sun scandal is :runrunrun:
How much can I say about it without getting in trouble? Well, he who shall not be named was caught doing some VERY, VERY bad stuff to random women (look up the scandal at your own risk of needing eye bleach) and went to jail for it, but he's out now. I wish he got a longer sentence than he did though.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
So from the info I just read those people are crazy :catglare: :blownyoungbae:
 
D

Deleted member 4423

Why did VIPs need tagging in this?

(I mean that as a genuine question, not as an attack or anything so I hope it doesn't come across that way.)
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why did VIPs need tagging in this?

(I mean that as a genuine question, not as an attack or anything so I hope it doesn't come across that way.)
just so they can know what's going on with the group/its member(s)
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
He's still a member? I thought he left under negative circumstances?
no, I wasn't saying that at all... I just meant with fandom tags in general
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, I tagged the fandom to let them know there are crazy people calling themselves V.I.P potentially spreading false information and supporting someone awful.
 
D

Deleted member 4423

no, I wasn't saying that at all... I just meant with fandom tags in general
I don't mean to be annoying, I'm sorry, I'm just genuinely confused. But that may be because in the VIP chats I'm in he isn't a considered a member anymore as he left, so wouldn't be under the fandom tag and I just need to get used to different places doing different things.

Again, I'm sorry for the stupid questions, I will keep my mouth shut from now on.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread