what the hell is happening (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,204
Reactions Received
46,876
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,748
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I... have never heard of heat-induced power outages before. :dubuthink: Course, I don't live where it can get that hot. lol
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I live in asia and its hotter now than i can remember, even when i lived here my whole life i start sweating without any fans or ac.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
it´s hot here too, but the funny fact is those Fahrenheits. the numbers look so high I just imagine you all live in hell :D
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,843
Reactions Received
93,606
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
192,249
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
it´s hot here too, but the funny fact is those Fahrenheits. the numbers look so high I just imagine you all live in hell :D
see and i read 40 C and look for a sweater until the brain engages.... x2 + 30 for a fast and dirty ballpark number. (although i add 25 as 30 is a bit much )
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I need it to rain asap :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread