Kevin cancelled, unstanned, byeee :sadcat:
FaceMcShooty Joined 15 August 2019 Messages 604 Reactions Received 2,196 Location Thousand Cuts Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 February 2020 #1 Kevin cancelled, unstanned, byeee Reactions: RainbowDevil, potato and kinnie
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 11 February 2020 #2 I wish I could see it, I don't have a Twitter account. I'm just that cool. Reactions: RainbowDevil, potato and FaceMcShooty
TaeKpop Joined 7 November 2019 Messages 898 Reactions Received 2,608 Location Atlanta Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 11 February 2020 #3 kinnie said: I wish I could see it, I don't have a Twitter account. I'm just that cool. Click to expand... Cause i'm a boss who don't need socail media *really cause my mo do not let me on anything like that even this account my mom don't know about.* Reactions: kinnie
kinnie said: I wish I could see it, I don't have a Twitter account. I'm just that cool. Click to expand... Cause i'm a boss who don't need socail media *really cause my mo do not let me on anything like that even this account my mom don't know about.*