What traits do you look for in friends? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Someone I can be comfortable around and isn't too judgy. I've been friends with judgy people before and dear god it's the worst.

Bonus points if they're also chaotic and impulsive.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Someone who takes me seriously only 5 percent of the time... oh and someone who loves k-pop. If you dislike k-pop we are no longer friends :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
someone I can be comfy with and don't give me bad vibe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread