what type of idol do you bias the most? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
With boygroups my biases usually fall in atleast one of the following four categories: leader, main vocal, hyungline and producer. With girl groups it's much less predictable but i tend to gravitate towards vocalists.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and shika
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I bias idols who have my favourite voice in the group, which is usually the deep voiced members (Felix, Yuqi, Niki, Jihyo)
But sometimes I just like someone else’s voice and it isn’t deep.
I also noticed that most of my biases are dancers too (Felix, Yuqi, Mia, Niki, SuA, Jihyo)
I’d say I mostly bias dancers, or the deep voiced members. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
With the exception of Jimin my bias is always objectively the prettiest member

:sanapray: My eyes are always so happy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread