What type of person are you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Music is definitely the most important out of those to me...... I kinda lost patience for the other things though I used to spend a lot of time reading and watching movies/shows once.... video games, I love hehe but I wouldn't say I spend nearly as much time watching them as I do listening to music
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
movies all the way. it's one of my main interests. music to some extent as well. i rarely keep up with tv shows, only play simple mobile games like sporcle quizzes, songpop or cooking fever and reading is not as interesting to me as it was when i was younger (as in 12-13).
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
tv shows and books and music usually too
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Everything you listed apart from TV shows.. Like there's nothing particular I cling to in that regard. I've always had a wide range of interests, no really asks me about them so they're usually surprised when I mention something.
 
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Music and games mostly. I don't play games as often as I used to because I don't have as much time now and because I'm just not as into them, but I definitely spend a lot of my time listening to music bc it's something I can do so passively?
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Music definitely, but I would put Anime above music. Also movies and reading after. I am also into games and tv show last. I watch a few tv show but not as interesting.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Movies/anime first I guess, followed by music. Not big into TV shows these days but sometimes a show suddenly catches my fancy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and perhapz

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I used to be more of a games guy, but I only play League and FIFA these days, so not much diversity.

Movies, I usually like to watch the new ones, but I'm not a person that rewatches many movies.

Music definitely is my first option, whenever I have free time, I'm putting music to listen.

Not much into TV shows tho, I only watch random Korean variety shows when my favs are there, but outside of that, I dont really watch it.

I used to watch a lot of anime, but it's been a few months since I last watched an episode.

I like to watch sports. Football, NFL, NBA, etc, I'm up for everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread