What types of images do you typically choose for wallpaper? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Do you use the default, pictures of your idols, or something else?
I usually go for fanart or pretty scenic pictures sort of like the one I have in the spoiler below. For a while I did use a picture of Christian Yu as my phone wallpaper though. The man is pretty 😌
One-Piece-One-Piece-Opening-20.jpg
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Do you use the default, pictures of your idols, or something else?
I usually go for fanart or pretty scenic pictures sort of like the one I have in the spoiler below. For a while I did use a picture of Christian Yu as my phone wallpaper though. The man is pretty 😌
One-Piece-One-Piece-Opening-20.jpg
I have been using this anime like background with cherry blossom trees for years now
Don't even know where it's from :lisalaugh: :jenniesmug::jisoosmh::wimwim::junweary::icgyu:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I usually use cute pics/selcas of my biases :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I either use k-pop idol or anime.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
on my homescreen i have a photo of my favourite non-kpop musician, i've been just using different photos of her for the past 5 or 6 years i think :jisoosmh: on my lockscreen i have a wallpaper with the loona logo and i sure enjoy looking at it but i don't pay that much attention to it since it's usually covered by the clock and the pattern to unlock my screen. one thing i could never and will never have on my wallpaper is a photo of myself though, idk how people can even do it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My home screen I have a picture of me and some family and then my Lock Screen is always something Kpop related. For the longest time it was a flower bouquet that Jongho made and now it’s one of Ateez’s teaser photos. I would have one of the guys as my Lock Screen but If my mom ever saw that... :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread