What u gunna be for halloween? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Even if you're not dressing up this year, what would you really like to be?

Call me generic but imma b a cat now before you boo me just keep in mind that this aint gonna be just a regular cat (probs 18+) bitch imma look like I came out of a weeaboo's wet dream, Belle Delphine is gonna have a run for her money cuz i'm bringing out the collar and leash. Well I mean i'm not cuz I don't actually have any plans for halloween this year but in theory this is what imma do
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
A gg stan nothing scarier than that
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will be a useless and lazy bum :wimwim:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Nothing... Just gonna bake Halloween cupcakes and watch some scary movies lol

I have a cat outfit but thats strictly for... Sexy times lol
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I want to be a cat too, but cute one. I've already eliminated Harley Quinn bc I feel like it's overused and Frankie Stein bc ppl might think I'm too childlish. Idk actually if I'm gonna dress up this year, maybe I should just put a witch's hat and that's it. I'm kinda tired of all that :<
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tokisaki Kurumi from Date A Live or Fujiwara Chika from Kaguya-sama: Love is War
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I want to be a cat too, but cute one. I've already eliminated Harley Quinn bc I feel like it's overused and Frankie Stein bc ppl might think I'm too childlish. Idk actually if I'm gonna dress up this year, maybe I should just put a witch's hat and that's it. I'm kinda tired of all that :<
Honestly the main part of the fun just comes from thinking about all the things you could possibly dress as and if something childish sounds more fun to you then do it! I know someone who has a proper darth vader costume which he wears to every halloween party and thats pretty childish but no one cares if it is because the whole point of dressing up for halloween is just to have fun doing it! :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wooyoungie

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Halloween isn't that big thing here still, and dressing up for it even less, but i'm helping to actually throw Halloween party (this is actually first time when i think of it) so I think i will try to dress up a bit for it. I don't think I'll put up full costume though but it'd be fun to have sth unusual on maybe i will go just more darker with make up and stuff to look more gothic and spooky, maybe i will get some cobwebs or other accessories.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread