- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
you still are iconicI think I disappear too often for that![]()
you still are iconicI think I disappear too often for that![]()
you truly dont know about her taste
No one can replace you for worst tasteyou truly dont know about her taste![]()
brainwashedNo one can replace you for worst taste
@JisoosHusband @Ozymandias @Riasama @dooh @Bara @hyunaspandahoe @lalaloveloona @Mangoey
I think I'm forgetting a bunch of people![]()
Glad I'm acknowledge as famous@JungYoda iconic queen
@MonCherry even with the name change, she is the ks queen
@Ozymandias $wag King
@BLACKPINK uwu and someone that knows what good food is
@JisoosHusband sixnine bias. no one can beat him
@Riasama most famous person on ks
@allofbuddyhole - honestly everyone is hilarious there
yes it is. You need to teack us nugu's some thingsGlad I'm acknowledge as famous
its what i deserve
thank you queen!@JisoosHusband @Ozymandias @Riasama @dooh @Bara @hyunaspandahoe @lalaloveloona @Mangoey
I think I'm forgetting a bunch of people![]()
queen I love youThe Queens/Kings with taste: @hyunaspandahoe @Soleski @Mayah @Pigeon @wayvoutsold @Reo @Ireneisbaee @deadstar @crybaby @Yolks
TASTELESS peasant :oof_tea:: @Jimimis
I feel so honored to be on this list.The Queens/Kings with taste: @hyunaspandahoe @Soleski @Mayah @Pigeon @wayvoutsold @Reo @Ireneisbaee @deadstar @crybaby @Yolks
TASTELESS peasant :oof_tea:: @Jimimis
tag me sis^
To add onto to that, what users are memorable? Whether it be how their personality is, or just their account theme.
@JisoosHusband @Ozymandias @Riasama @dooh @Bara @hyunaspandahoe @lalaloveloona @Mangoey
I think I'm forgetting a bunch of people![]()