What users stand out the most to you? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If I can score another date with the Badge thread I'm pretty sure I'll be iconic then.

She's such a lady.
I am waiting for part 2 :sanapray:
a second date needs to happen
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Emanresu

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'll just list out some users that came to my mind right away and leave it at that:

@taemkitten Extremely talented at Graphics and has put a tremendous amount of effort into Taemin's official thread. Has sorta inspired me, actually... Recently liked a lot of my posts which was a pleasant surprise.
;-; I feel so honored and happy that I have inspired you!!!
Thank you for the kind words, they're really appreciated ♥ I need to work harder on his thread actually. Look forward to newer updates coming soon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vampire and yeji
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
;-; I feel so honored and happy that I have inspired you!!!
Thank you for the kind words, they're really appreciated ♥ I need to work harder on his thread actually. Look forward to newer updates coming soon!
You're very welcome! :pepeheart: I chickened out of doing a fancy OP for Baekhyun so that I could just edit information easier, but one day, I hope my improvement will shine through in my other work. :sanapray: I'll be watching his thread! :pepesalut:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread