- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,124
- Reactions Received
- 7,796
- Location
- Fuck me Chico
- Website
- www.allkpop.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
I don't do pity tags 💅Pity tag
You're actually entertaining reading your post and stuff
I don't do pity tags 💅Pity tag
Sure 😡I don't do pity tags 💅
You're actually entertaining reading your post and stuffbut dont let it get to your head though
![]()
I am waiting for part 2If I can score another date with the Badge thread I'm pretty sure I'll be iconic then.
She's such a lady.
Can't wait to get slapped again!I am waiting for part 2
a second date needs to happen
;-; I feel so honored and happy that I have inspired you!!!I'll just list out some users that came to my mind right away and leave it at that:
@taemkitten Extremely talented at Graphics and has put a tremendous amount of effort into Taemin's official thread. Has sorta inspired me, actually... Recently liked a lot of my posts which was a pleasant surprise.
You're very welcome!;-; I feel so honored and happy that I have inspired you!!!
Thank you for the kind words, they're really appreciated ♥ I need to work harder on his thread actually. Look forward to newer updates coming soon!