What Vibes Do You Give Off? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hello!
:dubuwave: :pandatea:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You give off hard worker vibe but like in a way where it isn't your whole life but you do it because it helps people and you work to be as helpful as possible. Also, you are sort of intimidating but in like a sweet way almost. Like I don't want to do something bad in front of you because you're so sweet and I don't want to be judged!!!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You give off hard worker vibe but like in a way where it isn't your whole life but you do it because it helps people and you work to be as helpful as possible. Also, you are sort of intimidating but in like a sweet way almost. Like I don't want to do something bad in front of you because you're so sweet and I don't want to be judged!!!
Thank you lol.
:nekolove:

I don't judge anyone so be as naughty as you like. Just don't let the mods see you be naughty.
:taesip::lisalaugh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Thank you lol.
:nekolove:

I don't judge anyone so be as naughty as you like. Just don't let the mods see you be naughty.
:taesip::lisalaugh:
I'm in a GC with two of the mods- @lexus likes naughty.
:wonugl:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,944
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I am curious, tell me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread