- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
Oops.Don't remind me of my age![]()
It's just so attractive to me I forget you dont feel the same.
I mean 18, definitely 18 ;)
Oops.Don't remind me of my age![]()
Man gotta do what man gotta doI watched the whole series online.
Please judge me everyone.
I really should. The problem with HP is that I actually watched the last movie.. last half of the last movie at least. So i kinda know how it ends already. But I guess it's still good watch xd I should just try to find it somewhere idk if Netflix has things like those it's bit weird with what it hasI had a strict one too I also wasnt allowed hehe.
Yes marathon lotr and hp.
I was 2 years old when that was released, @Chahee oppa.That I remember, it was Jurassic Park.
It does not mean anything really.Man gotta do what man gotta do
I really should. The problem with HP is that I actually watched the last movie.. last half of the last movie at least. So i kinda know how it ends already. But I guess it's still good watch xd I should just try to find it somewhere idk if Netflix has things like those it's bit weird with what it has
I was 7 xDI was 2 years old when that was released, @Chahee oppa.