What was first movie you saw in the theatre? (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I watched the whole series online.

Please judge me everyone.
Man gotta do what man gotta do

I had a strict one too I also wasnt allowed hehe.

Yes marathon lotr and hp.
I really should. The problem with HP is that I actually watched the last movie.. last half of the last movie at least. So i kinda know how it ends already. But I guess it's still good watch xd I should just try to find it somewhere idk if Netflix has things like those it's bit weird with what it has
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Man gotta do what man gotta do



I really should. The problem with HP is that I actually watched the last movie.. last half of the last movie at least. So i kinda know how it ends already. But I guess it's still good watch xd I should just try to find it somewhere idk if Netflix has things like those it's bit weird with what it has
It does not mean anything really.

Each movie is like a year of school. All have their own stories.

You wont regret it. ^^
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It was one of the earlier Harry Potter movies. I remember being terrified of the movie to the point that I was hiding underneath the seat lol.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Monsters Incorporated :maheart: I went to the theater with my uncle and his now ex-wife. I still remember that day eventough I was really young
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread