- Joined
- 3 January 2021
- Messages
- 9,062
- Reactions Received
- 8,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,302
- Fandom
- 💎Multi🏴☠️
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Yeah. That was so unlike Doyoung thoI love Taeyong looking at him like “BRO”
![]()
Our Ilichil are wilding out in South America. I love it.yuta's updates lately are hilarious loll
They all have been. What's in the air in South America. I thought they were crazy in North America but phewwww. It's def the America's soil. As soon as their feet touches it, they start going wild.Our Ilichil are wilding out in South America. I love it.
IKR out of all the members HIM?!Doyoung seriously???![]()
![]()
Don't be mistaken by looks ladies and gentlemenIKR out of all the members HIM?!
THISSSS OMGDon't be mistaken by looks ladies and gentlemen![]()
IKR.This caught me off guard lmaoo