What was that moment... (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
where you were like "oh shit, I'm into kpop now"

Did it happen suddenly? Gradually? How did it start?


---

For me, I accidentally stumbled upon Super Junior's "Sorry, sorry" and nearly had an aneurysm over how many people were in one single group. It was so hard to comprehend what was even happening. :sanathink: And those were the more simpler times in kpop...

And then my confused ass clicked on SHINee's Lucifer in the recommended to watch list. I stared in more confusion at Taemin's luscious locks and pretty face. Brain maybe broke a little. But I was jamming. Shinee marathon go go.

And then I clicked on f(x)...

Oh hey, it's 2020 now. The time flew.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I watched a reaction video to Bang Bang Bang and was jamming along and suddenly I'm spending all my time on a kpop forum babysitting people :wimwim:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't remember getting into kpop
Like I remember bits and pieces, but the progress was so slow and casual

Honestly I'm not even sure if it was 2014 or 2015 or if it was just so slow that it was both....

Bcs I remember watching EXO's Overdose and really liking Kai
And then a long time later I remember watching Call me Baby and still really liking Kai

These 2 things are like snippets tho and there is nothing before or after it. I can recognize Kai in Call me Baby from the start as well.....

and the next thing I remember it's already Monster and I know them all and their life stories by heart.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't remember getting into kpop
Like I remember bits and pieces, but the progress was so slow and casual

Honestly I'm not even sure if it was 2014 or 2015 or if it was just so slow that it was both....

Bcs I remember watching EXO's Overdose and really liking Kai
And then a long time later I remember watching Call me Baby and still really liking Kai

These 2 things are like snippets tho and there is nothing before or after it. I can recognize Kai in Call me Baby from the start as well.....

and the next thing I remember it's already Monster and I know them all and their life stories by heart.
sehuns life story in 5 words go
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
oh boy, it was so long ago- :nekosweat: i think my first song was "into the new world" by snsd ?? or "tell me" by wg ? :yolk: all i know is that was the time i realized i was really into girls r.i.p :wimwim: my first favorite group was after school, though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I watched wolf by EXO, my life has never been the same.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When it dawned on me that JBJ wasn’t a permanent group and they would eventually disbanded and I cried my eyes out. After I calmed down I was like: “I just cried over men who won’t be making music together for years and years”
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wicked
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
When I first made fun of namjoon’s face :lovelycooky: :llama_BLEED:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread