What was the easiest card set for you to collect? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me, it was A.C.E - it took me less than a month to collect all five!
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Exid for sure. I wasn't really planning on collecting them, but people kept offering me their cards :nekosweat:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think Mamamoo? I collected them very quickly bc nowadays they are not valuable like they used to be. Also because of kind people like @Soogi and @Wingfrost I completed Seventeen in a week :sanapray:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think Mamamoo? I collected them very quickly bc nowadays they are not valuable like they used to be. Also because of kind people like @Soogi and @Wingfrost I completed Seventeen in a week :sanapray:
WHOAAAAAAAAA that's like... *counts* two a day!!!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
WHOAAAAAAAAA that's like... *counts* two a day!!!
it almost made me cry how kind everyone was about helping me complete the set for sure, we have great people on this site
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have yet to complete a set :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,466
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
F(x) came together fast but that was most because drew quit.

I have several sets for groups i just kinda stumbled into completing.
I never intended to collect Loona, Ladies Code, IOI for example.
or several of the sets i am 1 2 cards away from.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I have yet to complete a set :wimwim:
Srry, frosty... i woulda offered to trade u Rocky after i got his card in the Roulette if i had kept track of who needed his card to complete their set but unfortunately i just traded his card a few hrs ago.

If i get another Rocky or other BTS card ur missing, ill let u know.(i tried to trade for ur Minnie ages ago but ur notifs dint work, i think maybe. Id trade u for pristin eunwoo rn but i dont think i hv any bg card ur interested in or dont already hv.):sanapray::nekosweat::nekoshy:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Srry, frosty... i woulda offered to trade u Rocky after i got his card in the Roulette if i had kept track of who needed his card to complete their set but unfortunately i just traded his card a few hrs ago.

If i get another Rocky or other BTS card ur missing, ill let u know.(i tried to trade for ur Minnie ages ago but ur notifs dint work, i think maybe. Id trade u for pristin eunwoo rn but i dont think i hv any bg card ur interested in or dont already hv.):sanapray::nekosweat::nekoshy:
Don’t worry about it, once I have more time I’ll be able to collect again. :nekolove:

Also you never got the card? I agreed to the trade... :sanathink:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Don’t worry about it, once I have more time I’ll be able to collect again. :nekolove:

Also you never got the card? I agreed to the trade... :sanathink:
Ahh, tat was l8r with Yukibana, i think. I think you missed my post on ur profile earlier than yuki's but its ok. I got minnie l8r thru roulette 2.0 as i said. We did trade for other cards i think after i saw u were active ard then, just not Minnie(it was my own greed/impulsiveness tat led me to trade 1st batch cards of complete sets to try n finish completing 3rd batch sets i thot were harder to get at the time. Who knows if i might not hv had it easier to wait, then) LOL. Thnx frosty.

We actually traded bts v for clc eunbin.

Btw, Idk which set i collected faster /easiest maybe Lee Hi, or ITZY or some gg i dont stan unless it was - no just chkd i think it was Lee Hi, but iv uncompleted the set n no more lee hi cards with me, for now.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ahh, tat was l8r with Yukibana, i think. I think you missed my post on ur profile earlier than yuki's but its ok. I got minnie l8r thru roulette 2.0 as i said. We did trade for other cards i think after i saw u were active ard then, just not Minnie(it was my own greed/impulsiveness tat led me to trade 1st batch cards of complete sets to try n finish completing 3rd batch sets i thot were harder to get at the time. Who knows if i might not hv had it easier to wait, then) LOL. Thnx frosty.

We actually traded bts v for clc eunbin.

Btw, Idk which set i collected faster /easiest maybe Lee Hi, or ITZY or some gg i dont stan unless it was - no just chkd i think it was Lee Hi, but iv uncompleted the set n no more lee hi cards with me, for now.
Oooh right I already forgot :lisalaugh: :jisoosmh: My brain is failing
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread