- Joined
- 6 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,117
- Reactions Received
- 1,890
- Location
- In your dreams
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multifan
- Gender
- Female
For me, it would be When BST by BTS dropped back in 2016 that's when I started listening to kpop more
Where's that meme gif where he's spewing water everywhere??? lol Here I was thinking it was Fake Love or sumn! lolIt was 2017. I stepped into the news of an mv that had surpassed the 3B views for the first time in yt history. I watched a video listing the top 3 yt videos and I think the third of them was Gangnam Style. I looked it up on youtube and watched it. However, I didn't know it was kpop by then. A little later, I watched a video reaction to the top yt video by a kpop group named KNK. On that video they asked to watch their recent comeback "Rain" and I did. That was the first kpop song I heard knowing it was kpop.
The mv that had surpassed 3B views on youtube, and the reason I got introduced to kpop was Despacito.
You have me here laughing uncontrollably.Where's that meme gif where he's spewing water everywhere??? lol Here I was thinking it was Fake Love or sumn! lol