- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
What was the first Kpop album you bought and why did you buy that particular one?
My very first Kpop album was VIXX's Chained Up (freedom version), and I had bought the album in 2016 so 2 years after I had gotten into Kpop. I personally loved the album since it had come out and I knew that I had to have this one physically. I eventually ended up buying it and got N as my photo card and then Ravi for a bigger photo card (not really sure if it's considered a photo chard since it was much bigger, like about half of a paper).
if you don't own any, which one would you have picked to be your first album? ^-^