- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
Thats great one! Did u like it?Turn it up by TOP
![]()
Of course lol, once I found it I replayed it all nightThats great one! Did u like it?
Kpop can be truly addicting, i remember replaying shit out of few songs my friend had sent me xdOf course lol, once I found it I replayed it all night
![]()
I'm like this with any song I get into XD but yeah, Tabsi (TOP lol) really stole me back then uwuKpop can be truly addicting, i remember replaying shit out of few songs my friend had sent me xd
Oh I'm such a Hyosung fanboy lmao. I love Madonna and PoisonMadonna by Secret (probably no one has an idea they existed and used to be a top gg lol)
As well as Oh! By SNSD
I am too, as soon as i find new song i love im prioritizing it and barely listening anything else xd i dont usually even try to find more from that artist as im already busy with one lolI'm like this with any song I get into XD but yeah, Tabsi (TOP lol) really stole me back then uwu
Poisons choreo thoughOh I'm such a Hyosung fanboy lmao. I love Madonna and Poison![]()
And her outfit in the MV oh lawddPoisons choreo though![]()
Same, then I regret it because they had other great songs tooI am too, as soon as i find new song i love im prioritizing it and barely listening anything else xd i dont usually even try to find more from that artist as im already busy with one lol
Styling was on point in that one!And her outfit in the MV oh lawdd![]()
Tbh, first BB songs i heard were Gd&Top ones and it took a while before i checked out the group..Same, then I regret it because they had other great songs too
![]()
I feel like GG has been gate way to many, especially bit older fans. Oh! And Gee were within first kpop songs that I heard too.