what was the first kpop song you listened to? (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Of course lol, once I found it I replayed it all night
images_q=tbn_ANd9GcTYLXXubwmpjcMaWfB_zbrGGqXRr3jjCRv0RAkS2zTkb3RL9Net.jpg
Kpop can be truly addicting, i remember replaying shit out of few songs my friend had sent me xd
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Originally it was Gangnam Style but that didn't get me into Kpop. Later when I watched Fine Bros. Entertainment where Youtubers were reacting to Kpop, it had Fantastic Baby, IGAB and Lucifer. Of these, Shinee's Lucifer quickly became my favorite and my gateway drug into Kpop (although I ended up stanning BigBang and SNSD instead lmao).
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Madonna by Secret (probably no one has an idea they existed and used to be a top gg lol)
As well as Oh! By SNSD
Oh I'm such a Hyosung fanboy lmao. I love Madonna and Poison :sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm like this with any song I get into XD but yeah, Tabsi (TOP lol) really stole me back then uwu
I am too, as soon as i find new song i love im prioritizing it and barely listening anything else xd i dont usually even try to find more from that artist as im already busy with one lol
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I am too, as soon as i find new song i love im prioritizing it and barely listening anything else xd i dont usually even try to find more from that artist as im already busy with one lol
Same, then I regret it because they had other great songs too
:yolk:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel like GG has been gate way to many, especially bit older fans. Oh! And Gee were within first kpop songs that I heard too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread