Sensitive What Was The Worst School Experience? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

I was going to keep this light but the second I typed out the title.
All that came to mind was...really awful and sad stuff.
So I'll put mine in a spoiler.

Two students I knew whether through friends
or family died while I was in high school. One in a car crash and the other because of a drug overdose.
Both days when those happened it was really fucking awful.
Because I wanted to mourn privately but I appreciate that our school allowed
us to leave our classes and go to the auditorium with others who were heartbroken.

It was just...it's awful going to school and KNOWING someone is missing
and it's not because they CHOSE to leave.
Or because they left and are still alive.
It's because they are actually...gone.

But what was a bad experience you had at school?​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We actually had the same thing, though it was one car accident and one suicide. For me the bullying was worse though, as I didn't know either person personally, but I know one was well liked and the other was in my class. I did often want to talk to the one who committed suicide as he seemed lonely and I wish I did.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
We actually had the same thing, though it was one car accident and one suicide. For me the bullying was worse though, as I didn't know either person personally, but I know one was well liked and the other was in my class. I did often want to talk to the one who committed suicide as he seemed lonely and I wish I did.
With the guy who overdosed...they still aren't sure if it was intentional or not. But he was really sweet and by the time he had passed he was no longer a student so students who knew him didn't even get to mourn at school. But with the girl she passed in a car crash and it was told to each class what happened and it was....both days were awful on my end.

Sorry about the bullying you've suffered through that's some awful shit.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
This one kid that I was on the school basketball team with died from drowning. We weren't super close, but it was sad...

I also had this strict teacher in 1st grade who only let you use the bathroom [which was in the classroom] if you asked. You couldn't get up unless asked as well. Well, it took a while because the teacher was busy talking and when I finally was able to use the bathroom I couldn't get the button undone and ended up peeing my pants, literally. It was... yeah.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This one kid that I was on the school basketball team with died from drowning. We weren't super close, but it was sad...

I also had this strict teacher in 1st grade who only let you use the bathroom [which was in the classroom] if you asked. You couldn't get up unless asked as well. Well, it took a while because the teacher was busy talking and when I finally was able to use the bathroom I couldn't get the button undone and ended up peeing my pants, literally. It was... yeah.
it's just sad that kids, in general, pass away whether it's in high school or not. It's just awful.

And holy shit that's awful. BUt I know I had to always ask permission too but if you held your hand up the teacher would usually stop talking and ask what's up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
And holy shit that's awful. BUt I know I had to always ask permission too but if you held your hand up the teacher would usually stop talking and ask what's up.
She was facing the door and couldn't really see anything when this happened and by time I could talk to her someone else had been able to use the bathroom and using the one in the hallway wasn't an option in that class, so...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
She was facing the door and couldn't really see anything when this happened and by time I could talk to her someone else had been able to use the bathroom and using the one in the hallway wasn't an option in that class, so...
UGH that's horrible D:
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
A few kids have died. One guy I knew in elementary, and then in high was shot multiple times.

I was never a fan of fights, so those are always overwhelming.

Freshman year of HS there was a food fight, then a real fight shortly after.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread